Oracle Database is the foundation of our Oracle technical practice. Our experts have been doing RDBMS for more than 25 years.
Our database strategy is focused on protecting the quality and integrity of the time and revenue you’ve already invested in your data. It’s about integrating what you have more effectively so that your systems perform faster and more reliably. It’s about scalability, eliminating redundancy, compressing data, maximizing data availability, database security, and everything in between.
– Provides one view into your systems for monitoring multiple applications within the IBM xLinux environment
– Is easier to expand and contract computing power (cloud elasticity)
– Cost savings – for example, a reduction in CPUs can decrease costs and require less power for database center storage
– Significant improvement in standards and best practices for technical capabilities and internal data processes
– Mainframe hardware reliability and redundancy
– Positions you for quick scalability with minimal disruption and strong disaster recovery
DBAK has successfully implemented Oracle Database on IBM’s zLinux platform for a variety of customers, including a global financial services organization. Our services include defining standards, defining adequate measurements via scorecard documents, optimization recommendations, database analysis and database performance tuning, implementation/migration strategy, configuring the databases, completing setups, and execution of the migration, business continuity, and post migration support. For more information: email@example.com.